An ECOWAS Compendium on Free Movement, Right of Residence and Establishment, 1999
This document is made up some instruments (protocols and decisions) of the ECOWAS in their integral parts, relating to the Protocol on Free Movement, Right of Residence and Establishment. The instruments include:
• A/P 1/5/79 protocol relating to Free Movement of persons, Residence and Establishment
• Protocol A/P 3/5/82 relating to the Definition of Community Citizen
• Supplementary Protocol A/SP.2/7/85 on the Code of Conduct for the implementation of the protocol on Free Movement of persons, the Right of Residence and Establishment
• Decision A/DEC.2/7/85 of the Authority of Heads of State and Government of the Economic Community of West African States relating to the Establishment of ECOWAS Travel Certificate for Member States.
• Supplementary Protocol A/SP. 1/7/86 on the Second Phase (Right of Residence) of the Protocol on Free Movement of Persons, the Right of Residence and Establishment
• Supplementary Protocol A/SP. 2/5 / 90 on the Implementation of the Third phase (Right of establishment) of the protocol on Free Movement of persons, Right of Residence and Establishment
• Decision A/DEC. 2/5/90 establishing a Residence Card in ECOWAS Member States.
• Decision C/DEC. 3/12/92 on the Introduction of a harmonised Immigration and Emigration form in ECOWAS Member States.
Date of publication: March 1999
Theme: ECOWAS Frameworks
Type: ECOWAS Compendium
Source: ECOWAS Library and Documentation Centre